Sunday, April 11, 2010

Things that take precedence to finals

  • Shopping for Kentucky Derby dresses.  No, I'm not going to the Kentucky Derby.  But that doesn't mean I don't need a dress for it, right?
  • Skyping in class.  I wanted my sister to be able to hear the torture I was going through, so I muted the sound and we subtly made faces at each other for an entire Property class.  Sorry to everyone who sits behind me.
  • Exploring DC, and the tulips, and the cherry blossoms, and the pink trees, and the cool rowhouses, and all the circles with the statues, and the Monument all lit up at night.
  • Deciding to like baseball and learning everything I can about it.  Before learning everything I can about Contracts.  Clearly baseball is more important.

And the number one activity that takes precedence to finals....."If we all played more air guitar, we could have world peace!" (Yeah, that was pretty much the greatest thing I've ever seen.  It was a pretty close competition at the end between Juris Rock-ter, Airistotle and The Shred, but you can't compete with the Shred! The dude is an air guitar icon!)

If we don't have air guitar at some point in next year's Law Revue, I will have failed my position on the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment