Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Finals will not be kind to me.

Today's Civil Procedure project (when not planning my GenCon trip): Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Joe Hack.

Joe, of course, immediately realized it was me and/or Grace that posted it (we really need to perfect our "who, ME?!" faces), but five minutes later I got the first email response:

I wont lie I am def not the guy you are looking for but I am Republican and in the area. You just sound like a hot sexy Republican women who has sexy legs and a great body. Let's face it we work hard and play harder.

No such email would be complete without a picture, which was attached (should I post here?) and showed an appropriately tool-ish military man.

Lenny's comments:
(1) you sound like women (plural)? how'd you pull that one off?  2) you sound like you have sexy legs? damn, this guy has ridiculous auditory sensitivity.  i mean, sometimes if i close my eyes and listen really close, i can just barely tell blonde or brunette but this guy takes it to a whole new level.
I'm contemplating replying with that...or maybe a simple "I'm sorry, but my jaw only drops for Joe Hack" would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment