Thursday, March 25, 2010

Things that bother me today

  • Why does the author of some property essay feel the need to use the word "palliatives"? Even I had to look that up.  You're just being pretentious, dude.
  • Does The Professor Who Shall Not Be Named own any clothing that isn't a polo shirt or argyle? Every time I see him I want to give him a swirly or shove him in a 1L locker.
  • I strongly disagree with every use of a Latin word in law and propose that all latin terms are replaced with gangsta terms instead.  For example: 
    • Nemo Dat = sh** ain't yo's, dawg.  
    • Nolo Contendere = y'all gots me on the crim case but I ain't admitted nuthin' for civil, yo.
    • Pro Se divorce = My baby mama ain't gettin' nuthin' from me, and neither is the essquizzire. (Thanks, Grace.)
  • I made the mistake of raising my hand in property and the prof won't let me go.  I am now Gunner Extraordinaire.  Wait, that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment