Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dream journal

I swear I'm not that anxious about going back to school, but in the past few weeks I've had at least four dreams that make me hyperventilate in my sleep. The common thread? It's the first day of school and I haven't read for class, nor do I know what class I'm in or how to find it. Things that have prevented me from reading and finding class:
1) Being attacked by wolves
2) Driving off a bridge
3) Being stuck in a blizzard and running through thigh-deep snow
4) A nefarious roommate that won't tell me where our locker and books are
5) Crashing a Segway in Washington Circle on my way to class
6) Being trapped in a parallel universe and being unable to find the portal (this was just last night). After finally finding portal, realizing that I'm wearing a skirt and apparently haven't shaved my legs in months, so I can't go to class until I find my razor, which is somewhere in my giant suitcase. I decide to wear pajama pants instead. They're pale blue with little fishies on them. I want to cry.

My subconscious must be a lot more anxious about school than I am.

In other news, I was running today and saw a tourist wearing a Hawaiian shirt, sporting a fake tan and an EPIC waist-length mullet. I was pretty jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment