Sunday, August 29, 2010

A major case of the 2Litis

Things I'm doing instead of the first-day reading assignments for tomorrow:

1. Burning mini pizzas (whoops, I guess 450 for ten minutes isn't the same as 325 for twenty minutes)
2. Making a playlist of my favorite Enya collections
3. Attempting to play said Enya collections on the piano
4. Realizing my nails are too long to play piano. Must give myself manicure instead
5. Gazing lovingly at my new kate spade wallet
6. Shopping for houseplants online
7. Realizing I kill plants by looking at them...
8. ...which reminds me that I do the same thing to fish, but I'd still like a pet, so researching houseplants becomes researching betas
9. Contemplate sending this information to LS, who killed a beta and a frog within ten hours of buying them
10. You know, it's been a long time since I looked at my passport. I'd better check to make sure all the stamps are still there.
11. Go on facebook and re-friend all the people I didn't mean to de-friend when I went on my "I-hate-facebook-and-I-don't-know-half-these-people-anyway" de-friending rampage
12. Go on facebook and stalk my mom, my sister, my sister's boyfriend, my sister's boyfriend's dad's girlfriend, realize I'm creepy and decide to write a blog instead
13. Hmm. I like the Cranberries. Remember when the Cranberries were popular? I'm going to go download all the albums I used to have and lost.
14. This rug in the living room desperately needs to be vacuumed. Since ours doesn't work, I will need to pick up each bit of dirt, hair, etc. by hand. It's a rough job, but somebody's gotta do it, and somebody's gotta do it NOW!

Sigh. This may be a long year.

On a side note, I met this man today. If you see him in Columbia Heights with his signs and two dogs, say hello, give him some money and listen to his story!

No comments:

Post a Comment