Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tidbits from the last three weeks

1. Criminal procedure is awesome.
2. Professional Responsibility and Ethics is not.
2a. Don't sleep with your client after they're your client and don't purposely lie to the court. Bribes are also bad. The end.
3. The Skins and Raiders are...well, the Skins and Raiders. Way to start out 1-2 when you should be 3-0, guys.
4. I signed up for the Marine Corps Marathon 10k in 32 days. Whoopsie.
5. Celine Dion is awesome studying music.
5a. ...Not that I would know.
6. School on the whole still sucks.
7. I'm the EJF President this year - who in their right mind decided to give ME responsibility?!
8. Vinnie is living only about 45 minutes away, which is pretty cool even though I'd never tell him that to his face.
9. My best friend from high school is getting married in ten days and I suddenly feel OLD.
10. LS and I are going to Dublin for Thanksgiving. Why not?!

The End for now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to post a comment here in hopes perhaps you get email notifications. I saw your comment on someone's ACI blog. I'm having ACI with a DFO on March 18th w/ Dr. Gomoll at the CRC. Would love to talk with someone going through the same experience. Good luck to you! If you can get through law school... this should be easy.

    ReplyDelete